Poor Drake. T. Boone Pickens just stunted on him heavy, and hilariously, via Twitter -- apparently billionaire oil barons got swagger, too. Another multi-millionaire has been having a much better week, though: Mitt Romney.
After primary election results this past Tuesday, the former Bain & Company CEO and Massachusetts Governor has fought his way through the quite colorful Republican field and garnered enough delegates to presumably go on to face President Obama this November. Drake is worth approximately $16 million, and Mitt is worth approximately $200 million -- but sometimes you'd never be able to tell whose wallet is whose from the words that come out their mouth. Or can you...? Yup, the great American blurb battle strikes again. We got another "Who Said It? Rapper or Republican?!" quiz for ya.
You didn’t think we were gonna let those two off da hook, did ya? Oh hell naw. In previous quizzes, Kanye went H.A.M. with Newt, Eminem and Rick Santorum's raps were nearly indistinguishable, Weezy got wordy with Ron Paul and now it’s time to compare the verbal antics of rap’s pretty boy with the GOP’s silver fox. (C’mon, Mitt is working that grey streak!)
Mr. October and Mr. November (Romney wants that nickname BAD) have a lot in common. Their closets are full of sweaters. They're also no strangers to flaunting their wealth -- Drake has no problem announcing that he’s "25 sittin’ on 25 mil" and Mitt makes $10,000 bets on live television.
Photos: (Jimmy Kimmel Live/ Kristyn Ulanday)
Sure Drizzy and Mizzy catch lots of flack, but it’s only because the Canadian MC and the former Massachusetts Gov. are at the top of their game. Drake’s second album is getting mad props while Mitt is taking congratulatory calls from Obama because he finally locked down enough delegates to win the Republican nomination for President. Werk!
Aight, now are you convinced this quiz might take a bit more brain power than you expected? Let’s get this party started...
Who said it: Rapper or Republican?
1. "You got some bling bling!"
2. “I used to rent a Phantom for $6,000 a month."
3. "Morning, y'all. I got started this morning right with a biscuit and some cheesy grits."
4. "She’s a babe. I saw that when I was 15."
5. “I guess you lose some and win some, long as the outcome is income.”
6. "I introduce to you the heavyweight champion of my life. Wait, that didn't come out right." [Referring to a significant other.]
7. "I guess it really is just me, myself and all my millions."
8. "Look at us in here...We are all nice together, all nice and wet, you know, like a can of sardines."
9. “It [a shower] has 10 jets, an overhead, and it sprays out lavender or whatever scents you want. It’s something I’ve always wanted.”
10. “I can't believe we really made it, I'm partly surprised.”